Christian Family Church is a body of believers dedicated to enjoying and proclaiming God's grace and love, and seeing it restore and heal us in spirit, soul, and body. We seek to edify and equip believers to love others with the love of the Father and in the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Bible to be the Spirit-breathed Word of God, and we hold it to be the final authority for all our beliefs.
What we believe:
- We believe that there is one God and only one way to approach God: through the one Mediator between God and men, Christ Jesus.
- We believe that all of God's blessings--including salvation, justification, and healing--are gifts and are received by grace through faith alone through the sacrifice of Jesus to sin and His resurrection to new life.
- We believe in the priesthood of the believer and that all those born of God have equal status before, and direct access to their Father through Jesus.
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is an endowment of power subsequent to conversion, given by God to bless and equip the believer.
Christian Family Church was established by God as a local congregation in the Houston area to reflect God's goodness and love to the world as revealed through the amazing gift of His Son, Jesus. As a body of believers, we are called to:
- Develop a personal, intimate, and growing relationship with our loving Heavenly Father through Jesus
- Love others we encounter in church, outside church, and in our own homes with a love that is unconditional, not designed to manipulate others
- Pray in faith based on God's wonderful promises, and expect our Father to answer based on his love, not our own merit or work
- Allow God's Word to change us and renew our minds so that we see ourselves complete in Christ, just like God sees us